Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Holy smokes!

Hi friends! Long time no talk, I need someone to blog for me these days. lol I've been so swamped with sessions that I am hardly keeping up here! But that's ok, cause I'm having a blast in the process! Meet J, she's as fabulous as it gets. I heart her. We had SUCH a good time at our session, funny thing was I can totally see Brooklynne being as spunky as this one when she's grown. She was such a beauty, but smart as a whip! I had loads of fun and was so blessed to have been able to make memories with this beautiful family. Thanks guys!!!!























Yep, she's the boss.





















This one cracked me up!




















hehe we had lots of fun




















she cracked herself (and me) up!!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

She's a cutie! That first one is fab-u-lous!

So, howya been? Just wrapped up VBS last night so I'm hoping for a little room to breathe now. Probably not much luck on that end since I need to wrap up my summer classes. It never ends!

Jennifer said...

what a cute family, love the attitude on that little girl, and her dress is beautiful!