Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I know, I know, I know

Just go ahead and continue to call me the lame blogger. Or LB for short. Just don't call me short. In my own defense (again), I went from just being busy with my kids to taking on 7 sessions in a week. And remember, I normally only take on 2-3 a week. Yes, I'm crazy. BUT, I'm half way through those 7 sessions, and I've had a great time doing them! So, since I'm behind in posting these are actually images that were supposed to be posted late last week. Meet Mr. P. I love him. He is so sweet, and snuggly. And has an insanely cute big brother to match his insanely cute self. Oh, and they had insanely cute outfits. I loved them. I had the great pleasure of photographing Mr. O, the big brother of the family now, when he was just a couple weeks old. So, when Mr. P was born I was thrilled to be invited back into their lives for a moment to make some memories. It's an easy job with kiddos this cute. Thanks for letting me be there to make memories with you guys, your children are gorgeous and I of course had the best time! Thanks for stopping in, I have a LOAD to share so stay tuned for lots more this week!!!
XOXO,
LB





2 comments:

Megan said...

Hey LB! I'm lovin' the one of mommy on the couch with her little cuties!

Much Love,
Non-LB ;)

Miss Mud Puddle said...

At least the lame blogger takes great photographs!