Thursday, July 10, 2008

BYBC FUN!!!

Our fun week of Backyard Bible Club has come to an end, and we survived!!! LOL, that's all that's important here. And no one was hurt. Even more important. I've got my priorities ok?!?! We had a great time, we were a small club, but our group was great and the teens that came out to teach our little ones were amazing! (just don't tell them I said so) Here's a few from our fun week, I've got a ton more of course but just a few for tonight!


This kid had the most energy ever, but was a might fine Gospel teller!
Here's that energy in play, he wore those boys out. lol

These kids were COMMITED to the shark song. lol

And of course, can't leave out the princess. I got to play with my new lens finally, LOVE IT.

Ok, that's it for now. I'll be back to post more from our fun week soon. I don't have pics from yesterday, which was Water Wednesday. I was too busy getting nailed with water balloons. Darn kids.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I'm baa--aaack! Looks like a fun week! And , can I just say, the princess is lookin' adorable as usual? Is that your new 24mm?

Bethany said...

But of course its the 24mm. I am totally diggin' it. I wasn't sure at first, mainly because I didn't have time to even play till this week. But now that I've gotten to play, I heart it. It's FAB!

Miss Mud Puddle said...

This looks fun!

{rambling} said...

that last one is so gorgeous!