Thursday, July 03, 2008

Check out this adorable family!



Seriously, have you ever seen such a cute family?!?! I am absolutely convinced that these parents are far too young to have children this age, so they probably just borrowed them for the session. lol Not only were mom and dad gorgeous, their children were as well. Add to that the fun we had at this session, I think I'm in love with them. Mom, do you cook? Clean? Laundry? If so, can I move in??? You'll have one off doing the big world thing soon, and I'm looking for someone to feed me. lol Thank you guys so much for letting me be part of your day, it was much fun!

XOXO,
LB










6 comments:

Jennifer said...

these are awesome, a beautiful family indeed and I love the location!

Megan said...

Families make my heart happy. Good luck on trying to get someone to take you in--lol!

PS--I think you can officially remove "LB" from your title...unless you are planning to skip the entire month of July. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you Jennifer! ;o)

Megan, I'm hanging on to LB - a girl has to always have something to fall back on in case of an absence. Plus, when I was a kid I wanted to change my name to CC. Well, my mom wouldn't have it so this is the closest I can get! LOL

Anonymous said...

Wonderful family shots. Love the location and the set up of the 2nd photo is my favorite. :o)Gorgeous family!

Tara Staton said...

I love the one on the stairs!

~Carole Marie Farmen said...

Beautiful images Bethany, I always enjoy seeing your work!