Wednesday, July 02, 2008

My crew!



So, I realize it's not mostly my crew it's mostly my daughter. But it's not because she is my favorite, though she is for sure the best girl in the world, she just happens to be the most cooperative. I have many, many, MANY more to edit - but clients come first people! Here's a few from our major fun adventure in Hutto. We went out with a wonderful up and coming photographer to play, she was gracious enough to take the family photo! And did amazing at it. ;o) Who knew Hutto had such gems?!?! Granted, we had to make sure to not step on the dead rats, bird poop, owl regurgitation.......and I'm pretty sure there was a corpse in another building. But if you can get over those things, this place is AMAAAAZING!!! I need a bride brave enough to go out there, if you know one that wants a free session let me know!


XOXO,

LB







2 comments:

Megan said...

Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love 'em!!!

Wowee, LB--two posts in a row? What's up with that?

Anonymous said...

You have an absolutely gorgeous family! Great shots. :o) Hope you all have a fabulous (and safe) 4th of July!