Wednesday, August 20, 2008

{E-session: Kim & Beau}

I had the amazing pleasure of having an engagement session for a couple who's wedding we will be photographing in October. First, can I say I adore this couple. They adore each other, and I adore them because they adore each other. And I am so blessed to be able to capture such an amazing bond. We had such a great time, and many laughs - I am so looking forward to their special day, it's going to be phenominal!!! Beau and Kim, thank you for letting me help tell your story. In case you hadn't read, I adore you and am so happy to be working with you. ;o)








S.W.A.K. - Sealed With A Kiss.
XOXO,
Bethany

5 comments:

Robin DePaula said...

Oh, Bethany my dear . . . I *heart* these!!! They are rockin'!!!

Megan said...

The color on these are FAB-U-LOUS! What a cute couple. Yay--wedding pics coming soon!!

Jennifer said...

these are so beautiful, great session girl!

{rambling} said...

love them all!

julie682000 said...

Love these! Can't wait to see the wedding!