Friday, September 08, 2006

Christmas sessions

Just a quick reminder to those who want Christmas pictures, but have not yet scheduled. Time is running out and so are the sessions!!! Email or call me today to book your session and don't forget to mention the blogger special!

Christmas Blogger Special - Half off session fee ($25 savings) and Complimentary 8x10 ($25 Value) with $75 minimum print purchase!!!!! I book several sessions each date, but most are half full...so space is very limited now! Here are the Christmas Session dates left:
October 14, 21, 28

And for those looking for a session in September we have a great September special!!!
September Blogger Special - Receive a Complimentary 10x20 Storyboard ($75 value) with 3 of your favorite images from the session with paid session fee!!!!

I am also featuring an item for the holiday's...I just got my very own and LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Portrait jewelry. Awesome stuff!!! I just got a portrait tile pendant to add to my own necklace. It is GORGEOUS!!! Can't say enough about them. If you would like prices or more info, shoot me an email!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!

No comments: