Monday, September 25, 2006

Thank you and other ramblings

Hi everyone!!! First I wanted to take the opportunity to thank each and every one of you for the kind and generous outpouring of love to me and my family. I cannot even begin to tell you how much it was appreciated. There were so many emails that I got that just really touched my heart and helped me get through this. I am so blessed with the most amazing clients, who I am proud to call my friends! So THANK YOU!!!

Life is getting back to normal. The Monday after my uncle passed, my husband went to California for a "conference". His company calls it a conference, I call it a vacation. hehe He was at Disneyland and apparently miserable without us (sure lol). They get sent off to this conference every year, which is always such a nice time and have great things planned for them. But we seem to like each other so much he never has a good time. Let's face it, I'd rather be anywhere with him than co-workers in my career days. He was gone for 3 days, so it was me and the boys. AND...we survived!!! I even did some guy stuff around the house. I replaced a board in our fence, did some yard work, and treated fire ants! YAY ME!!! lol Ok, so it wasn't anything extreme. But considering that fence board had been waiting to be replaced by him for a week...I got to say hahaha to my hubby. It may backfire...he may realize that I am actually pretty handy at those things and want me to do them on a regular basis. :)
It is almost time to start the Christmas sessions!!! I can't believe it's almost October. I have regular sessions this weekend, Costume Cuties next weekend, and then starts the madness. I do still have a couple sessions left but they are still of course SUPER limited. Don't forget to scroll down to check out the holiday blogger special, then email me to schedule yours! Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!

No comments: