Monday, September 08, 2008


1 in 150 children are affected by AUTISM. That is a statistic that has been a reality and rocked our world since the beginning of this year. I would have never imagined that with a son at the age of 3, that I would be in the fight of a life. Fighting for a better tomorrow for a boy that holds my heart. It has been one of the hardest battles of my life, but I won't look back. I am thankful. Thankful for Mason, he is amazing, stunning, kind, gentle, and pure. Thankful for autism, it has taught me to be a better mom, have more patience and appreciate the small accomplishments. Those small accomplishments are huge feats for us. I am thankful for all of the support, it has shown me how much God really provides. I am thankful for this. Always will be. I pray every day for a cure, but today I take what I have and love it.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhScvPYXunc

6 comments:

Megan said...

Sweet Mama's boy--love the pic!

Anonymous said...

Awww Bethany, he is adorable :)
The pic of you 2 is awesome !! Thanks for opening up your life to all of us ... keeping you close in thought and prayer~

Penny Murray said...

Beautfil pic and moving words Bethany.

Natasha said...

I love this picture!!!! he is such a Handsome boy!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this picture Bethany.. and, my new FAVE quote is, " I pray every day for a cure, but today I take what I have and love it."

Jodie G

julie682000 said...

What a great looking little boy, I am sure he is an inspiration to all that meet him.