Sunday, September 21, 2008

College Station and the girl I love.........

We are back in town! Did you know I was gone? I bet you didn't. Forgot to post it. SO, we left and now we're back. We had the amazing privilege of going to College Station for the weekend to shoot a wedding with a very dear friend of mine. Saturday was all work, 9 hours straight of wedding coverage. I was pooped! I've got so many images to edit and post it's not even funny. But for now, our little adventure today. Today, we ventured out with Stef, to downtown Bryan, TX. SO MUCH FUN! If I could have packed up this alley and brought it home with me, I would have. Amazing, beautiful, delicious light. sigh. It's good. Good. GOOOOOOD. Ok, so I could go on about how much fun I had, but I'll be back tomorrow with the things I learned while in College Station. It's interesting to say the least. LOL


XOXO




7 comments:

Penny Murray said...

She is stooooo adorable!!!! Great shots!

Megan said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

OMG . . . she has gotten so big, Bethany!! Sure hope she still likes her, "Aunt Robin"!

Karmen Lindner said...

These are to die for!!!!!!!!!!! LOOOVVVEEE them!

Anonymous said...

These are SUPER cute! Love your location.

Jodie G

angela hibbert said...

oh, she's beautiful Bethany! I have the same petti, just adorable!

~Carole Marie Farmen said...

Such cuteness!! What a darling girl and you've captured her beautifully :)