Saturday, September 06, 2008

HAIR!

I've been saying for the past several months that I need to cut my hair, and while I have a hair lady I love I kept forgetting to make an appointment and she books fast! My hair was so overgrown it had it's own zip code. Not really, but I wonder if I could get a tax break if it did. So, last night I decided that it had to be done this weekend, so off I was today to Toni and Guy for a cut. I'm fairly certain I lost at least 5 lbs of hair, which is fabulous cause I wanted to lose 5 lbs anyhow. HA Ok, so it didn't come off the section of me I really need it off - but its way cute. The hair lady did a fantastic and I just lurve it. Everyone who has seen it is surprised to hear that I had about 8" removed. It is just at the bottom of my bra strap (pardon the tmi, but its the best way to describe it) but it was down to the small of my back. I contemplated going with a bob, but that would have required me being unconscious. lol Anyways, all of my freaky friends wanted to see the do so here she is.

First I tried to take the picture myself, I need go-go gadget arms fo' real!


I took this one too, and while it doesn't show all of the locks, it's me. ;o)

Whew. You made it. Do I look thinner? NO??? What do you mean??? Ugh, you're so mean. Seriously. You could say I do at least. Sheesh. No love to be had here.




5 comments:

Briana said...

Looks great! I did that this summer too, putting off the haircut that is. I had it all the way down to my rear and finally got it "trimmed".

Deborah said...

i love it! you look like you lost 10 pounds - not 5!

Jennifer said...

girl you are gorgeous, love that second shot!

Megan said...

You look FAB-u-lous, darling!

Megan said...

You look FAB-u-lous, darling!