Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I love this weather.

Cause Lord have mercy, the sky at sunset is to die for! The good Lord knows what He's doin' when He paints these beauties. ;o) We took the kids to the park this evening for a picnic and some playtime. I was thankful to get out of the house. Even with it being Spring Break I haven't had anytime to do anything. And I had to take Mason to the dr today - he has an ear infection! It's been a fun weak to say the least. lol But my good friend Jenny reminded me it's almost over! lol If I wasn't swamped with work, and we didn't have germs, we'd be out enjoying it more! And exciting news, Joseph is hard at work being mentored by yours truly. It's really fun to watch him learn and soak it all up! Hopefully we'll have a 2nd shooter for weddings and events in no time! :o) Here are a few from our evening, and one is by Mr. Menchaca!



I love my boys. :o) This melts my ever lovin' heart.


Do you see how crazy blue the sky was??? lol


This is by my wonderful husband! I did the processing, but I'll be posting his version later too!


And of course, as soon as we leave the sky gets even more beautiful!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

wow you guys those are some awesoe pictures!

Lacey said...

those are some beautiful pictures you guys.

Megan said...

Beautiful job, team! :)