Friday, March 07, 2008

It's time for Q & A.

Welcome to our first edition of Ask the Photographer (say that in your best game show host voice, then imagine cheesy game show music in the background)! So, the name of the game is ask anything you want! No holding back on me now. ;o) You can ask your questions via email or by posting them here as a comment. BTW, Ask the Photographer is a boring name, so we really could use a more creative, fun game show name here.

Want to know about my equipment? Just ask.
Want to know how long I've been married? Just ask.
Want to know how I got started? Just ask.
Want to know about my favorite photoshop tools? Just ask!
Want to know what my plans in the next year are? Just ask, though I don't even know.
Want to know how much I weigh? Don't ask. Sheesh. We must set limitations.

PS. We are planning our first ever "Mommy-tographer" workshop for my amazing clients! I am thinking it will either be in April or May, but am still ironing out those details. For my clients that want to take better pics of your kids, email for details and prices! There will only be 10 spots, and they will fill fast! Hope to see you all there!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

So, what's your IQ?

Just kidding cause you obviously are a GENIUS! lol! :)

P.S. I like this game. I think I'd like to play it on a daily basis...but you already know that! :)