Monday, March 03, 2008

Pictures Galore!

Howdy! I realized today when I came to post all these images that it had been a couple weeks since my last update! Sorry!!! :o) Things have been very hectic around here, and last week was crunch time trying to get my work finished up and my house scrubbed top to bottom in preparation for the big weekend! My amazing, and talented photographer friend Robin DePaula was coming in town to photograph my little sister's wedding. Robin arrived on Friday, and I don't think we stopped moving till she left. It was a busy weekend, but my goodness we had a blast! While she was here we managed to get in some amazing photos (of course!). I bugged Robin to do our family session, and I am eagerly anticipating those! Now I know how you all feel when I am working on your fab images! lol I also got the opportunity to take images of Robin for her website, she is so photogenic and just beautiful! Here's a peak of our crazy weekend......


Brooklynne loved Robin, and Robin loved Brooklynne. I had to check her bag to make sure she didn't try to pack my baby. lol


Well, hello beautiful!

I like to call this one "Say NO to drugs, and Canon!" lol ;oP



Lord have mercy was Robin beautiful, and was such a doll to boot!


This is pretty much what we did all weekend. lol We had a blast! Even with almost blowing up my studio and burning down my house, it was still loads of fun. But that's a story for later.


We even got in some of me and the hubster. Robin was amazing, and geez to these pictures ROCK!


Oh yes, sorry. We had a great time at the wedding, it was beautiful and my sister made a gorgeous bride! Congrats guys!!!

5 comments:

Megan said...

YAY, picturses! I knew I could count on y'all for at least ONE tongue-sticking-out photo! :) I've said it once & I'll say it again, Robin's headshots are GAW-geous! And hey--you & Joseph aren't too shabby either! ;)

P.S. I said "no" to drugs & Canon...do I need to sign some kind of commitment card? lol.

Robin DePaula said...

OMG . . . I love them all, Bethany!!! Can't wait to get the disc of the ones of us together & the ones that I took of yall in studio so I can use them on my site!!

Love you guys so much . . . can't wait to see ya again in April!! Sure hope Joseph can work some magic with his schedule.

<3 Robin

Jennifer said...

These are great, you did a great job and she is absolutely beautiful!

Megan said...

A couple of your pics are up on Robin's blog. They are SO cute! Brown...good choice!

Unknown said...

I KNOW!!! I have been blog stalking her, so I saw them first thing this morning. lol I love them, and can finally replace my family pic that is missing the baby!