Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sneak Peek!

Meet the O Family! I have had the great pleasure of photographing this beautiful family for almost 2 years now. Actually the little man was 8 weeks old when they came for the first time, and boy has he grown! We did their Valentine's pics last month that were TOO cute. This time we headed outdoors for a little family fun!


Aren't they too cute?!?!


This was the only look she was willing to give up. It was a tad cool, so Miss R said no paparazzi please. lol


I would make the same face if I saw those comin' at me. :oP


Oh a boy and his mommy, nothing sweeter.


Well, hellooooooo blue eyes! Lord can this kid give a look!


Told you their beautiful girl wasn't having it. lol We're missing one, but beautiful none the less!


It was great fun guys! I'll have the rest of them up very soon. :o)

2 comments:

Megan said...

Yahoo! You're on a blog roll!

These are precious...I especially like the fourth one. A mommy melter! :)

Jennifer said...

awww, what a beautiful happy family, these are really nice girl!